Healthy skin and a bright glow is a mirror of the natural beauty that is always coveted every woman, no exception for owners of oily facial skin. Although need special attention and care, the dream to get face glow and healthy is not a difficult thing.
Oily skin occurs due to the oil glands (sebaceous glands) below the surface of our skin is overactive and produce sebum or excess oil. Sebum is an oily substance derived from the fat of the body. Although it is beneficial to hydrate the skin, but the oil content in the body is too high can lead to clogged pores and cause acne. Not only acne, excess oil production also makes the pores enlarged pores can cause various skin problems such as blackheads, dull skin and shiny, as well as other stains that can interfere with the appearance. Not only the teenagers, the problem of oily skin can be experienced by everyone at any age.
There are several factors that cause oily skin. Ranging from genetic factors, diet, age, gender, hormonal changes especially in women, physical condition, stress, the weather, to the habit of rubbing the face too roughly when washing the face. Hormone imbalance and hot weather as well as too damp can aggravate the problems on oily skin.
The Right Care product for Oily Skin
It is important for You to know the skin type so as not to select the wrong product skincare. The reason is, the care of oily skin is not the same with treatments for other skin types. Products skincare labeled oil-free is the best solution for You who have oily skin. Skin care range containing natural ingredients such as Witch Hazel Extract is also good for oily skin types. Leaf extract of witch hazel is often used on oily skin because it is able to shrink pores and inhibit oil production.
In addition to knowing the content of ingredients in skin care products Your face, it is also important to know the range of treatments which You need to do. With a full range of treatment and regular, of the results You get will be maximum.
- Soap face wash or facial foam. Choose a face wash soap soft, because the soap is made from hard can trigger irritation and excess oil production. Wash your face more often will not make the skin oil-free. Therefore, the most effective way to tackle oily skin is to simply wash it two times a day, in the morning and evening.
- Humidifiers. Oily skin types still need to use moisturiser. Use an oil-free moisturizer and mild to the skin. Moreover, as we age, Your skin needs a moisturiser to protect from the effects of aging. This helps You to feel stay young in any age or feel alive at any age! It is recommended using a moisturizer or a moisturizer twice a day, every morning and night.
- Some products skincare such as cleanser and toner labeled as oil-free also need to be used so that the skin shine-free. Choose the facial foam, cleanser and toner that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide are useful to absorb excess oil and helps shrink pores.
- For regional breakouts, it is recommended to use acne medicines which are directly used on the location of the acne. Acne medication works by reducing oil production, speeding up the turnover of skin cells, fighting bacterial infection, or reduce inflammation help to prevent scar tissue.
- Cosmetics oil-free. Select cosmetics with the base material oil-free or water-basedespecially with the label non-comedogenic. Cosmetics with the form of powder and containing minerals are usually more suitable for oily skin.
- Oil paper. Thin paper is very useful for owners of oily skin. Because, the parchment paper helps absorb excess oil and makes the face shine-free. Use the parchment paper as needed and do not rub Your face with this piece of paper too hard.
- Whatever Your skin type, make sure You regularly use a sunscreen that protects the skin from harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. Also avoid exposure to direct sunlight, use sunglasses or a hat if you must be outside the space during the day.
- Do a weekly treatment (weekly treatment) such as scrubbing and mask. In some conditions, doctors also usually recommend to do laser treatments and chemical peels.
Lifestyle or a balanced lifestyle can also help owners of oily skin look beauty with the skin healthy and fresh. Avoid smoking, regular face wash every day, and clean the rest of the face makeup before going to bed. Avoid foods trigger excess oil production, such as dairy products, sugary foods and contain refined carbohydrates such as muffins and bread. Fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids high) has been proven to help reduce acne, because it contains anti-inflammatory properties.