Not merely because of thirst and hunger, The Little guy could just be cranky because of other problems, you know, one of them skin problems. Although the Mother is very skilled take care of The Little one, but at any time he could have been exposed to a variety of skin problems such as diaper rash, prickly heat, pimples, and other-other.
Take care of the baby is still a baby, is not easy. The mother is required to always keep it clean, because skin disease can affect anyone, including the baby’s Mother. Skin newborn baby is vulnerable to rashes and other skin problems. Fortunately, most rashes are not dangerous and can disappear by itself.
3 Problems of the Skin that Often occurs in Infants
Itching on the skin of the Little one’s reflexes made him scratch, and it can make his skin into blisters. Of course the Mother does not want to not if the skin is smooth your Little one turned into red, scaly, and itching due to various skin problem that can attack him? For that, the Mother must know what is the cause of skin problems The Little one. Here are some of the skin problems often experienced by infants and how to avoid it, including:
- Prickly heat
Prickly heat is a rash of small red and prominent itch and can cause a sensation of stinging or burning, like a prickling of the skin. Prickly heat can appear anywhere on the body of the person, but usually appear in the neck area, face, back, chest, or thigh a few days after exposure to the temperature of the heat. Infants and children are more at risk of developing prickly heat, it is because their sweat glands are not fully developed.Some of the ways you can do to treat prickly heat The Little guy, including the use of loose clothing for the Mother, move The Little guy to a place that is shady or cool, use a towel made of cotton to absorb sweat, wash them using warm water (or the Mother can add 2 teaspoons of baking soda per 3.8 liters to the water bath to help the prickly heat). In addition, the Mother can also use the powder to a Little one that contains Witch Hazel and Calamine yes.Witch Hazel is believed to useful for skin that is experiencing itching, inflammation or swelling, bruises, wounds caused by insect bites, and skin irritation. While the Calamine is soothing and protects the skin from minor skin irritations, such as prickly heat. By using a powder that contains two content of this, the skin of the baby Mother was so calm and free from the irritation of prickly heat.
- Diaper rash
Diaper rash typically occurs in infants and children under 2 years of age, and are in the area around the diaper. Most diaper rash is caused due to the presence of friction the skin is Little sensitive with the diaper that is already wet. This condition will cause a red skin in the diaper area. Moreover, diaper rash also caused by a fungus and allergies (to wipes, diapers, detergent, soap, lotion).How to mitigate them, namely the skin of The Little one should be cleaned using a special baby soap with chemical ingredients are very mild and avoid to rub the skin because it can make irritation. In addition, frequently change her diaper so her skin stays dry and clean, and do not use wipes that contain alcohol or fragrance to clean the skin of The Little one. Use a special cream for The Little one that contains Zinc Oxide, Allantoin and also Witch Hazel.Zinc Oxide is a skin protectant to treat and prevent diaper rash, while Allantoin and Witch Hazel is also believed to be able to treat diaper rash on your Little one and mild skin irritation.
- Acne on baby
Although this is a common and frequently occurring conditions, but the cause of acne in infants is still not known for sure. Acne in infants is defined as small red bumps or pimples that develop on the face or body Little. Usually, acne will disappear by itself, even without treatment whatever. Just like acne in teenagers and adults, acne on the baby-shaped lump or pustule, like acne in general. These pimples can grow on the face of The Little one, but more often located on the cheeks and even on their backs.To help clear acne on the baby’s Mother, the doctor will give you medicine shaped cream or ointment. Do not use acne medication, face wash soap, and lotion without the advice of a doctor, because the skin of The Little one is very sensitive and it can aggravate the acne on the fruit the liver of the Mother. To prevent the arrival of acne on The Little one, the Mother can also use a special soap for the fruit of the heart of the Mother that contain the fruit is rich in antioxidants, like blueberries. Antioxidants can help fight diseases, such as acne on The Little guy.In addition, the soap contains vitamins A and C are also good for the health of the skin.
Memar Special Skin Care Products Baby
In addition to knowing the cause of the onset of skin problems in The Little one, the Mother also must know how to choose products for The Little one, such as shampoo, lotion, soap, and others. Special products this baby can help the Mother to give the best care for the skin of The Little one. Following various how to choose products for fruit of the heart of the Mother:
- Read the product label carefully. Products baby skin care that contain dyes, fragrances, and chemicals can irritate the skin Little and also his respiratory.
- Look for products that are free of phthalate and parabens, because of to two chemical is potentially dangerous for The Little guy.
- If you want to use powder, choose a baby powder that is free from the content of talc (talc) and corn flour in powder form. Both of these materials can cause respiratory problems in The Little one, and try not to powdering her face.
- The mother can choose the product for The Little one that contains honey. Why honey? Because honey contains protein, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and other that has good benefits for skin The Small. Honey is antimicrobial, which can prevent pathogen infection. Honey also helps to rejuvenation the skin, inhibit the formation of wrinkles, and soothes the skin.
- In addition, the content of essential oil such as chamomile in the products your Little one can also Mother of select. In infants aged over 3 months, some essential oils can be used to help The Little one sleep, and make it quiet. Chamomile is beneficial for babies who have trouble sleeping. These herbs have a calming effect, and is traditionally used to treat insomnia in infants and also adults. The Aroma of chamomile can also cope with the fuss on The Small lho Bun.
- Choose the product that is made specifically for the baby, such as shampoo that is not painful on the eyes and soap specifically for babies. Fixed also make sure to keep the skin’s moisture by using lotion specifically for her, yes, Bun.
By knowing the cause of the problem on the skin of The Little one, the Mother can immediately minimise it. Do not forget to always accompany all my heart that The Little guy feel comfortable, and always use products that are specifically designed for babies. Do not use the adult products for The Little one so baby’s Mother can be spared from a variety of skin problems.